top of page
Combination Air Valve
- Straight flow body with higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- Minimizes water spraying during air release – Innovative 2-step function, automatic orifice (Patent Pending).
- Three optional outlets (sideways, downwards, circular-surround mushroom configuration) that can swivel 360° – Easy to install in a variety of site conditions.
- Compact, simple, robust and reliable structure with fully corrosion-resistant parts – Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Designed in compliance with WRAS, AS4596, EN-1074 / 4 standards and water service standards.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
bottom of page